We will publish proceedings. Full details concerning other publishing opportunities for the papers presented at the conference will be provided during the conference. Best papers that are aligned with the conference theme will be included in an edited collection.
Best papers from previous conferences were published in:
New Corporate Social Responsibility Challenges: Sustainability, Social Commitment and Innovation
- Special issue of Tripodos Journal, No 37, 2015
- Edited by Georgiana Grigore, Enric Ordeix, Joseph Rom & Alin Stancu,
- ISSN paper: 1138-3305, online ISSN: 2340-5007, Facultat de Comunicació i Relacions Internacionals Blanquerna, Universitat Ramon Llull, Available online here: http://www.tripodos.com/index.php/Facultat_Comunicacio_Blanquerna/issue/current/showToc
Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business
- Book edited by Alin Stancu & Georgiana Grigore in 2015, ASE Publishing Hall, ISBN: 978-606-505-833-0
- This book adopts and intercultural and interdisciplinary approach to CSR, and aims to address theoretical and methodological challenges in this area, and to also highlight examples of CSR best practices worldwide that might lead to long term societal development, well-being, and shared value. As such, this book presents international CSR perspectives from Egypt, France, India, Republic of Macedonia, Pakistan, Romania, or UK. These perspectives can be seen as comparative studies, where the economic, social, political, and cultural factors are playing a fundamental role in shaping CSR policies and programs that organisations can implement across the globe.
Previous conference proceedings
Grigore, G., Stancu, A., Theofilou, A. and Acatrinei, C., 2015. Working Papers Series on Social Responsibility, Ethics & Sustainable Business, Volume 4. Available here: http://www.csrconferences.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/refacut-ICSR-2015.pdf
Grigore, G., Ordeix, E., Stancu, A., Acatrinei, G., Iamandi, I.E. and Rom, J., 2014. Working Papers Series on Social Responsibility, Ethics & Sustainable Business, Volume 3, Facultat de Comunicació i Relacions Internacionals, Blanquerna – Universitat Ramon Llull, Barcelona, Catalonia-Spain. Available here: http://www.csrconferences.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/ICSR_2014_wp.pdf
Grigore, G., Theofilou, A., Breitbarth, T., Jackson, D., Stancu, D., Ducu, C. and Iamandi, I.E., 2013. Working Papers Series on Social Responsibility, Ethics & Sustainable Business, Volume 2, The Media School, Bournemouth University, UK.
Grigore, G., Stancu, A., Ducu, C. and Iamandi, I.E., 2012. Working Papers Series on Social Responsibility, Ethics, & Sustainable Business, Volume 1, Bucharest University of Economic Studies, Romania, Available here: https://icsr2012.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/wp2012_web.pdf