ICSR 2020 – Conference theme: Creating New Roles for a Sustainable Economy
Mid Sweden University, Östersund, Sweden| 23 – 24 September 2020
Theme: Creating New Roles for a Sustainable Economy
Sensitivity to social responsibility, and ideas, agendas, principles, practices and arrangements of sustainability are areas that require creating new roles and entrepreneurial approaches.
In this conference, we want to address emerging roles of existing businesses, markets, approaches, and practices for a sustainable economy. What new roles are existing businesses adopting in their practices in social responsibility and sustainability? How does the integration of sustainability and corporate social responsibility strategies and practices change the ways in which organizations operate? What types of markets are emerging for sustainable businesses? What is the role of social enterprises and non-profit organizations in shaping new roles and markets for a sustainable economy?
We invite contributions that addresses these questions.
We welcome abstracts that include current research combining theoretical foundations on businesses and corporate responsibility and practical insights that will create new role for a sustainable economy. Below is an indicative (but not exclusive) list of possible submission topics:
- Entrepreneurship and sustainability
- The role of social businesses in sustainability
- Innovation and sustainability
- Finance and sustainability
- Local food and sustainability
- Quality and sustainable development
- CSR practices in SMEs
- Tourism and sustainability
- Sustainable city development
- Policy development for sustainable economy
- Businesses responsibility and reputation
- SDGs for a sustainable economy
- Nature based business and sustainability
- Gender and sustainability
- Consumer proximity and CSR performance.
Submission of abstracts
Applicants should submit an abstract of 300 words in a Word document format via email to Dr Georgiana Grigore at firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st of May 2020.
Please add the following information : (i) full title, (ii) all author names, (iii) affiliations of each author , (iv) abstract of the paper, (v) 3-6 keywords of the paper, and (vi) acknowledgements or disclosure notices (if any). Up to two submissions will be considered per author. Only the abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings.